is pleased to support the
Clinical Engineering Certification Program
under the administration of the
Healthcare Technology Certification Commission
United States Board of Examiners for Clinical Engineering Certification
The computerized written examination for HTCC Certification in Clinical Engineering will be available from November 1, 2014 thru November 15. 2014. The deadline for applications is August 09, 2014 for applicants testing within the United States & Canada and July 12, 2014 for applicants testing outside the United States & Canada. Arrangements can be made to take the written exam in most major cities around the world by contacting the HTCC Secretariat at email@example.com.
You may apply to take this exam by downloading the handbook and application form from the link below. After reviewing the Handbook, please contact the HTCC secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
- 2014 Candidate Handbook for CE Certification ( , 538 Kb)
- 2014 Candidate Application Form ( , 564 Kb)
- 2014 CCE Renewal Handbook ( , 398 Kb)
- CCE Renewal Application ( , 222 Kb)
- Update on Clinical Engineering Certification Renewal! Any certified clinical engineer that is currently listed with the HTF's Healthcare Technology Certification Commission and whose listing expires on June 30, 2014 has until June 30, 2014 to complete and turn in their completed renewal form. The CCE renewal Handbook and Renewal Application Form can now be downloaded above.
- Individuals Certified in Clinical Engineering ( , 105 Kb, updated 1/25/2014)
- CCE Study Guide - Available from ACCE for $30. (Note: The ACCE study guide was written by an independent group of clinical engineers not associated with the HTCC or the exam process.)
- CCE Review Course Teleconference Series 2012 WEBEX Recordings ( ) - Available from ACCE as individual sessions or 10 session set (Note: The ACCE Review Course was developed by an independent group of clinical engineers not associated with the HTCC or the exam process)
- Journal of Clinical Engineering Interview: Recently Certified Clinical Engineers ( , 67 Kb)
- Audio CCE Review Course - A recording of the recently presented review course on CE certification is available from ACCE. Click here for more information and how to purchase the set of CDs. (Note: The ACCE Review Course was developed by an independent group of clinical engineers not associated with the HTCC or the exam process.)
- Clinical Engineering Certification – Frequently Asked Questions ( , 28 Kb)